1. Our visit happened at an unusual time since the King had just died.
2. The food is awesome, especially in non-tourist restaurants.
3. The ocean was lovely. And the beaches.
4. We looooved the elephants.
5. In Thailand, you can still get drinks such as Coke and Fanta in glass bottles.
6. The songtao cabs are fun. You sit at the back of a pickup truck under a canopy.
7. A lot of people do not know any English. It's refreshing.
8. Watch out for freezing at grocery stores and the skytrain. They crank the AC way way up.
9. The small waterpark in Rayong was a hoot.
10. Bangkok sort of surprised us for being great for shopping - not because it wouldn't be, but because normally we barely shop at all.