Hello! Just a couple of maintenance points.
1. This blog records our trip. Some days I have more time to write and some days less, so the posts do come at uneven intervals.
2. We have severe limitations to wifi access in India, so sometimes I will post something and continue it later. Or I have to post the photos the next day. So some posts may have updates in them after their initial posting (see the first Auroville post for example).
3. I did look into setting up an RSS feed in Bangkok so you could subscribe to notifications every time a new post is published. It would require me to subscribe to Mailchimp and feed a mailing list to the system - things I am not able to do right now. So the RSS feed will probably be available for our next trip around the world!
4. Yes. My glasses broke. I was bummed - to say the least. But it happened in Bangkok so I was able to get new glasses in two days. The new glasses are OK... but I have also kept my old glasses in the hopes that someone might still be able to fix them for me. (Monny in Vancouver, I will come and see you.)
5. If you double click on a post, it opens in a separate window and you can comment on it right there! Or you can mail me through my website or my hotmail address (lauraarp at hotmail dot com). We always love hearing from our friends!