WHAT IS PURNA YOGA?
“Purna” means “complete,” and Purna Yoga distills and integrates the vast aspects of yoga into an invaluable set of tools for transformation and healing. It offers more than just exercise. . . because you are more than just a body.
World-renowned yoga master Aadil Palkhivala and renowned meditation and Kundalini master Savitri envisioned a system that nurtures the whole You to help you feel more alive and to shine your light into the world. They founded Purna Yoga to fulfill that dream. Purna Yoga addresses all four aspects of our being: physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.
The Four Pillars of Purna Yoga are:
- Alignment-based Asana - directly derived from the Iyengar system
- Heartfull Meditation, created by Savitri
- Applied Philosophy
- Nutrition and Lifestyle
A Purna Yoga practice helps you:
- Understand the ins and outs of a safe and fulfilling yoga practice
- Focus on your own spiritual connection
- Develop your intuition
- Be empowered to live from your heart instead of from your head.
- Discover how become more caring, happy, and heart-centered
- Live your purpose
Purna Yoga is the art of loving yourself by living from the heart.